Welcome to The Tampa State Bank Online!
Tampa State Bank has been an anchor in the community for over 100 years with full-service banking in Marion, Kansas and Tampa, Kansas. We feature checking and savings accounts, loans, CDs, IRAs and online banking!
Here at TSB we are proud to announce a new product called Secure Checking. The features and benefits include:
IDProtect® - Identity Theft Protection - Provides protection for you, joint account holders, your spouse, dependent children up to age 25, and parents living within the same household for any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world. PLEASE NOTE: You must enroll with IDProtect. You are not automatically enrolled.
- Fully Managed Recovery – dedicated fraud specialist to manage your case.
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement – for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitors Name, Address, DOB & SSN in more than 1,000 databases.
- Triple-Bureau Credit File Monitoring – monitoring of Equifax, Experian & Trans-Union reports. Alerts sent via email or text message.
- Triple-Bureau Credit Report – request new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
- Credit Score - Free Credit Reports from Equifax, Experian & Trans-Union.
- Debit & Credit Card Registration – call one toll-free number to cancel & request new cards.
- Educational Resources/News Center – Get advice, tips, & educational resources on ID theft.
Cellular Telephone Protection – up to $300 per phone per year (limit 3 phones) for lost, stolen, or damaged phone. PLEASE NOTE - Your mobile phone bill must be paid out of your TSB Secure Checking Account.
Unlimited Check Writing
Unlimited Internet Banking
MasterCard Debit Card
Statement and Images Mailed Monthly
All for a $4.95 maintenance fee
** Do not give out any information to anyone on the phone, if you did NOT initiate the call, DO NOT give them information. The bank, FDIC or other agencies will NOT call customers for information....Call the bank immediately if you get a suspicious call. Thank you!
** Information sent via Email is unsecure. Never include Personal Private Information (PPI) such as Account Numbers or Social Security Numbers.